Thursday, March 26, 2009

Singing in the rain

So over the last few days I've noticed a weird behavior being exhibited by those around me. Singing. Just folks breaking out in song. Maybe its because its spring. I don't know, but I feel like I'm trapped in High School Musical the Columbus edition. And- none of these people have been GOOD. None of them!

I was annoyed by "Boo" the love ballad belting Bob Evan's waitress. Petrified by "Princess pop" who found it wholly appropriate to potty and let loose her vocal prowess. And would have loved to bitch slap "Hallelujah Hannah" who felt the need to summon the father,son,and holy ghost to the on the job training I was working! Hello! This cubicle is crowded enough! And this was all in the last two days!

Now, I like music and I love to sing. In fact, I'm a Grammy winning rock star (in my car and in my dreams). I just ask that if you feel the need to serenade me......please be able to carry a tune!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Ain't that the truth. I tagged you with a meme - visit me and pick it up. You can thank me later....:)

    ReplyDelete